5 Must-Do Things at Field Trip Music & Arts Festival 2015
Head To Toronto This Weekend For The Fest!
Festival season has begun, and I am more than thrilled to be going to Toronto’s Field Trip Festival this weekend. The festival takes place on June 6 and 7th in Toronto. Getting there isn’t too complicated; I suggest taking Megabus from Montreal to Toronto and using AirBnB to get the best place to stay in Toronto.
1. Check out the discovery village! Whenever a festival has a location called a village, I’m excited to see what I am to discover. It seems to be that there is food and drink offered there, and what better way to enjoy a festival than eating and drinking?
2. Laugh Barracks – what’s this? For anyone who wants to laugh while they attend the festival I would check out the comedy. For a schedule of who’s telling the jokes click here.
3. Day Camp for the kids, this is amazing. As children 12 and under get in free, this is a sounds like it is going to be amazing for the children. With tons of kid friendly activities, I’m sure it will be great.
4. Occulus Rift Virtual Reality – sign me up! Like, right now. I’m not exactly sure what to expect but it sounds too cool not to check out.
5. Top thing to check out for me: The MUSIC! I’m so excited to see groups like Purity Ring, Arkells, Alabama Shakes and most importantly (for me) Mariana and The Diamonds. For tickets and for more info check out the official festival site.